Saturday 10 January 2009

FantasyCon 2009

FantasyCon 2009 is go! Just returned contract to Britannia Hotel in Nottingham and we're back there for a 4th year in September. The last Con I ran was in 2006 and we had Neil Gaiman, Clive Barker *and* Raymond Feist as guests - not sure we can top that this year, but it's early days!

Web site is still not up and running, so if you want a registration form, you'll have to email me and I'll email one straight back. Don't wait too long - you know you want to come and prices go up at the end of March ...

2 comments:

Jon M said...

Hi Debbie, just looking in following the Ning link. A whole new world on my doorstep? Except your word verification has just called me a 'mantard' which I think is a mean thing to call anyone!

Debbie Bennett said...

A mantard? That's a great word, isn't it? I'll have to use that somewhere! Sorry about that. :-)

Mine is bepsne